Choosing the right pressure washer nozzle is not easy. Only a handful of people have any idea of how to choose the right one. A little research can help a lot in selecting the ideal one for your cleaning job. If you’re planning to choose the right pressure washer nozzle, then this article will guide you through the process of selecting the right one.
Mi-T-M gives a wide variety of nozzles to use with your pressure washer, which gives you a choice of spray angles and pressures that work best for any cleaning task.
In this article, you will learn important tips that will help you choose the right pressure nozzle. Different pressure nozzles and their uses with scenarios are given below to help you find and select the right one.
- The red-colored zero degrees nozzle really delivers a tiny, very well concentrated stream of water. This type of nozzle is typically used for removing large stains, which are tough to remove, and debris from metal and concrete. Never use this nozzle on siding or wood, as this stream is solid and powerful and can actually damage a soft surface. It is ideal for hard surfaces.
- Another one is the yellow-colored 15-degree nozzle, which is typically used for surface preparation like removing dirt, paint, and mildew. It can be used on all surfaces. This is also the most popularly used.
- The green-colored 25-degree nozzle is also handy. It is best used to sweep away mud and dirt. It would help if you used it to sweep leaves from decks, sidewalks, and driveways. It is good for keeping your house and surroundings clean.
- The black-colored nozzle is typically a low-pressure detergent nozzle. It would help if you used this when applying detergents for your cleaning purposes. This nozzle is very effective.
- The rotating nozzle is another nozzle that is sold as an accessory for Mi-T-M pressured washers. The water is rotated in a circular motion to produce a jet-like stream between 5000 to 9000 rpm of cleaning power. It also has zero degrees impact, rotating, which expands to 15 degrees wand pattern. With this, you can increase your cleaning outputs to almost 50 percent, cutting the cleaning time by half.
- The long-range detergent nozzle, which is also sold as an accessory to pressure washers, will apply detergents up to nearly 30 feet. This means high rise areas. This is perfect for those areas that are really high over the ground and difficult to reach.
If it is your first time with pressure nozzles, you can also ask your friends about it. If you’re really unsure of which pressure washer nozzle to choose for the cleaning job you’re doing, you should test an inconspicuous area first. First, give it a try on any random unimportant area and see its effects.
There you go, now you know which type ofto choose for your cleaning job.