Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of modifying a site so that can be read by search engine more efficiently. This results by creating and implementing quality search phrases or Keywords that will drive good quality, targeted traffic to your site. Targeted traffic is the most important customer base or client base that a business wants because they have a high conversion rate into sales.
The result of a website being optimized for search engines by a webmaster is to improve organic listings in targeted areas. Organic in nature because they are not paid advertisements or Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising by you or your company. These organic leads save you time and money and actually in many opinions the driving force of every successful business based website My Amend.
Below are 6 tips and pointers that you might not know that will help you in SEO :
– Search engines favor sites that contain more information content. A page with only a few sentences and a lot of pictures will not make the top of any search engine. A good rule of thumb is to try to increase the text content of your site with fresh not repeated information. The optimum page size is 600-2500 words (or 2500 to 15,000 characters).
– Keywords phrases are a set of keywords in order like “22ft long boat in Maryland” instead of ‘boats”. They should be put in the text content of the page at least once in that exact order or one per 400 words, and the words used in the text of the keyword phrase should be put individually in the content of the page as well at least one each per 200 words.
– Keyword page density is the amount of the times one particular keyword is mentioned in the text content of a page. For example, if a specific word is used 2 times on a page containing 100 words, the keyword density is 2%. You have to be aware of this because if it is used to much little it might be overlooked and if it is used to much then it might be blocked by filters. It is our opinion from experience that 4% to 6% is a good density factor for your keyword.
– The closer your keyword is to the beginning of your text content then the faster it will be picked up by the search engines and the higher you will be ranked. It assumes (calculates) since it is mentioned in the beginning of the document then it must be more relevant.
– Headings are very important in relevance for keyword Searches. Headings are the text between the «H» HTML tags. The «H1» and «H2» tags are most effective. It is a great place to put your keyword or keyword phrase as the beginning of the page.
- Pinnacle Seo Suggestions For Mobile App Search Rating
- SEO (search engines) Tips for People Who Aren’t Dummies!
- 6 SEO guidelines om hoger in Google te komen
- 12 Nearby Seo Pointers From Business enterprise Founders
- When SEO isn’t your search engine marketing trouble
– Search engines pay special attention to text that is given special formatting or tags. These include underline «U», italic «I», and especially bold «B». We recommend highlighting keywords only with special tags or fonts. You can highlight sections but remember to try to have just the keywords highlighted at least once or twice in your page.
I hope these tips and pointers were helpful for you in your websites optimization. Good luck in your websites marketing campaign and Search Engine Marketing campaign (SEM). I will be listing more tips and pointers in future articles so look for them.